M/s. Controture E-Commerce Private Limited (“Company”, “we”, “us”, or “our”)owns and controls the website www.foodni.com (the “Website”) and Food N I Client and Food N I Partner mobile applications (the “App”). The Company enables you, (“you”, “your”, “yourself” or “user”) to order and fulfill all your office food and team outing needs either on-site or off within the cities of Hyderabad, Pune and Bangalore.(referred to as “Service” or “Services”).This Policy covers both, “online” (through Website and App) and “offline” (e.g., through telephone or in person) collection of data by us.
If you use our Services whether through Website or App or any other platform, this Policy applies to you. It is recommended that you read this Policy carefully so that you understand our policies and practices.
“Personal Information” means any information that relates to a user which directly or indirectly may be used to identify an individual, including, but not limited to, first and last name, a home or other physical address and an email address or other contact information.
We reserve the right to update, change or modify this Policy from time to time at our sole discretion. You are advised to regularly visit the Policy to keep yourself updated. Your continued use of the Services following the posting of changes to this Policy will constitute your consent and acceptance of those changes.
Information Collected by Us:
- When you register on our Website/App to use our Services, you will be required to provide us with certain information viz. your name, organization details, gender, email address, residential address, telephone/mobile number and other relevant information as may be required.
- In addition to the above, while you access or interact with the Services from any technological device which includes but is not limited to mobiles, tabs and computer system we may receive certain information, viz.:
- the name of your internet service provider;
- your current geographical location;
- the IP address of the computer you use to access our Services;
- the type of browser software you are using;
- the operating system you are using;
- the date and time you access our Services;
- the website address, if any, that linked you to our Services;
- your device operating system;
- information such as how many times you use a specific part of the App over a given time period, the amount of time you spend using the Website/App, how often you use the Website/App, actions you take in the Website/App and how you engage with the Website/App.
- We may ask for some information for providing feedback, contests, newsletters and for other marketing activities. At any point in time you can unsubscribe to our newsletters or any other information which you may receive from the Company.
- This Policy applies only to our Services and we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices on any other website to which our Website and/or app links or that links to our Services. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of those other websites or services so that you can understand how they collect, use and share your information.
- We believe in making our Services user-friendly. This means that from time to time we will keep bringing in/adding new features and accordingly we might need to collect some additional Personal Information from you.
Information Used by Us:
- We may use Personal Information to provide the Services to you. We may use your information for the following purposes, including:
- to provide the Services, inter alia, facilitating the delivery of your order including processing payments;
- to contact you when necessary, inter alia, to inform you about online and offline offers or schemes;
- to respond to your comments or questions;
- to send you information about promotional offers and marketing materials in relation to the Services;
- to identify those users who have enjoyed benefits by receiving and using the Company’s marketing and promotional materials;
- The information shared by you and other users may also be used by us for research, analysis and other business related purposes, subject to not directly disclosing any of your Personal Information;
- We might also use your registered email id with us, in order to send you information about our new initiatives or other relevant information that we think you might find useful or interesting;
- For our internal business purposes and for data analysis.
Information Sharing and Disclosure:
- Generally, we will not disclose your Personal Information to anyone. We may, however, provide your Personal Information to our employees, partners, agents, and service providers to help them perform the Services, exclusively, including:
- order fulfillment;
- payment processing;
- website-related services such as web hosting;
- to maintain and improve the services; and
- distribution of advertisements and other marketing materials on our behalf.
- We use third-party service providers to facilitate our Services, provide or perform certain aspects of the Services on our behalf or perform other administrative services. These third parties will have access to user information, including Personal Information to only carry out the services they are performing for you or for us. Each of these third parties is required to ensure the same level of data protection as us and are obligated not to disclose or use Personal Information for any other purpose. Similarly, it is against the Company’s policy to sell Personal Information collected online without consent.
Updating Account Information:
- We wish to ensure your personal information is complete, accurate and up to date. The Company allows you to change or correct your personal information at any time. To do so, simply log into your account and you will find options for editing the information you have submitted.
- We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data.Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in this Policy we may disclose the Personal Information in the following circumstances:
(a) Upon the sale of all or substantially all of our assets, we reserve the right to transfer the User Information to the purchaser.
(b) We will share all or part of the User Information if we have a good faith belief that:
i. access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process, such as a court order, or a request by law enforcement or governmental authorities.
ii. such action is appropriate to protect our and our clients’ rights.
- You may set most browsers to notify you if you receive a cookie, or you may choose to block cookies with your browser, but please note that if you choose to erase or block your cookies, you will need to re-enter your original user ID and password to gain access to certain parts of the Website or App.
- The Company does not store or keep credit card/debit card data in a location that is accessible via the internet. Once a credit card/debit card transaction has been completed, all credit card/debit card data is moved off-line only to ensure that the credit card/debit card information received is not accessible to anyone after completion of the online transaction and to ensure the maximum security. The Company exercises maximum precaution to ensure that all or any data/information in respect of electronic transfer of money does not fall in the wrong hands.
- The Company shall not be liable for any loss or damage sustained by reason of any disclosure (inadvertent or otherwise) of any information concerning the User’s account and/or information relating to or regarding online transactions using credit cards/debit cards and/or their verification process and particulars nor for any error, omission or inaccuracy with respect to any information so disclosed and used whether or not in pursuance of a legal process or otherwise.
Data Retention and Account Termination:
- If you want to de-register from the Website or App, you can do so by sending us an email at [●]. Once you are de-registered from the Website or App, we will remove your Personal Information, but we may retain your Personal Information in our networks internally, for the purpose authorized under this Policy unless prohibited by law.
Attn: Grievance Officer
Email Id: [GrievanceOfficer@foodni.com]
We shall do our best to answer your question promptly and accurately.
Refunds & Cancellation Policy
- Any order placed on our platform can be canceled by user before Vendor confirmation. After Vendor confirmation, User cannot cancel order from his application. In case of order cancellation from vendor side, refund will be come to account in next few days.